The Promised Word Church International aid is a social aim of the church with a commitment to develop people and communities they live in, towards an overall improved living standards.
- Scholarships [Educational]- to provide financial support to brilliant but needy students · Disaster Relief -to provide support service to communities that are affected by disaster
- Youth Advocacy services – to assist a community with awareness programs that will address the challenges facing the youth as to peer guidance, HIV/AIDS ,domestic violence and spiritual counseling
- BISHOP KWAKU ADDEI EDUCATIONAL AID
The Promised God Church International has instituted an educational scholarship scheme named’’ THE BISHOP KWAKU ADDEI EDUCATIONAL AID’’ provides financial assistance to brilliant but needy students from the basic school to the high school with the support of donors and philanthropists
- CLEAN WATER PROJECT FOR GOOD SHEPERD ORPHANAGE AT OFAAKOR IN THE AWUTU SENYA DISTRICT
As part of the church’s social responsibilities towards community development, provides good drinking water through the drilling of boreholes fitted with hand-pumps, has impacted positively on the lives of the people with significant improvement in their social, economic and health being at the Good Shepherd orphanage with the support of our dear great philanthropist and kind donors
- ROOFING SUPPORT FOR PROMISED WORD CHURCH INTERNATIONAL IN DEPRIVED AREAS IN GHANA
In response to request by congregants of The Promised God Church International in the hinterlands provides roofing aid to her branches in the deprived areas of Ghana to spread the word of God to widen the scope of saved soul for Jesus Christ. On the 12th June, 2017 the church’s aid for roofing, assisted the Swedru branch with her roofing project and the next communities to receive this support are Aḳramang, Odoben, Ḳoḳofu
- CHURCH PLANTING PROJECT
The Promised Word Church International has launched a new project named ‘’SPREAD THE WORD BUILDING PROJECT’’ which is looking for benevolent and generous local and international missionaries to build more churches or temples to spread the word of God to save more souls.